We are searching for a reliable Medical Assistant to perform various office and clinical duties to keep our healthcare practice running efficiently. Our Medical Assistant will work directly with healthcare practice staff to collect test samples, maintain patient records, explain common medical procedures to patients and assist in basic examinations.
Business Development Manager.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Counsels patients by transmitting physician's orders and questions about their visit.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Serves and protects the medical practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Can work well with others in the office team.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
OB Marketing Coordinator
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic.
- Goal results oriented.
- Excellent verbal communications.
- Able to work in a team.
Business Development Manager.
- Responsible to promote our OB/GYN services outside and within our office.
- Searching the area and visit all Medical doctors that may refer patients to us.
- Bringing new patients for all OB/GYN clinics.
- Keeping an excellent relationship with referring doctors and following up with them at least once a month.
- Intervention to improve patients’ flow.
- Providing administration with weekly reports of activities, and monthly reports of marketing results and ensuring OB manager is always aware of Marketing efforts.
- Provide Business Development Manager daily activity logs.
- Attend OB/GYN meetings.
- Planning and organizing a weekly work schedule on daily basis.
- Assist with ordering of OB marketing supplies.
- Any other assignment related to Marketing.
- Update calendar with In-Service dates and Events.
- Learn and follow through on referral policies and procedures.
- Sending follow up thank you cards to referring PCP's once patient is done with our care.
- Ensures GYN notes are being signed and sent to PCP.
- Willing to travel 70% of the work week. (Company car and gas will be provided.)